Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quotes of the Day

Jacob: "If you're the world's greatest mom, how come you can't juggle???
(hmm... good point)


Mom: "So Anarosa, why do you think they call it a Canary Melon?"
Anarosa: "I think its cause the Canadians make them."


Mom: "Jacob it is definately time to change your diaper!"
Jacob: "No, no, no!"
Mom: "Do you want to just hop in the bathtub, I think that would be easier"
Jacob: "No, I want you to squirt my bottom with the Aquaman Squirting Submarine!"
Mom: "I don't think that will work."
Jacob: "How do you know?"

2 comments:

Janae said...

I love that! "But how do you KNOW, Mom?!" Hilarious. Your girls sound totally cute! I love when you update your blog! :)

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

I love the Quotes!!! You, Janae, and Katie have the best ones!! And thanks for the favorite memory-it's mine too! (Keebler Grasshoppers and Dole Pineapple, Banana, Orange- yum!)