Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sent to the Principal's Office

So I'm sitting at work Friday morning when I have the following conversation with Jacob on Mark's cell phone:

Jacob: (in his most tattle-telling voice) "Mom, Alana got sent to the PRINCIPAL's OFFICE cause she threw up her hotcakes onto her SHOES!"

Mom: "Oh, my!"

Jacob: "yes, so now we have to go back to school and pick her up from the PRINCIPAL's Office!!"


Of course I felt bad because she had said that her stomach hurt that morning, but in my defence she also told me that her arm and her leg and her elbow hurt. (I just figured this was her way of not getting dressed and ready for school) Oh, well, guess I'm out of the running for mother of the year.

The good news is she didn't get sick after that. Just a one time thing I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you!!
I dont know if I have said congratulations yet on your new baby coming!!!! I am totally excited for you!! How is this pregnancy going for you? I want to hear all about it!!!

Katie said...

I like how Jacob had to emphasize PRINCIPAL's Office...just to make sure you knew that's where she was sent! So like siblings, right?! I'm glad she's feeling better.