Sunday, February 15, 2009

Anarosa's Baptism




Well, I can hardly believe that Anarosa turned 8 years old!! Last Saturday was her birthday and her baptism.


We started the day early with a 10 am baptism. We had a lot of family and a lot of people from the ward. Everything went really well. Anarosa had hand picked who she wanted to give talks and prayers and play the piano several weeks ago, which was really nice, since everyone who participated was special to her.




After her baptism, everyone came to our house for lunch and a birthday party. We had a pinata for the kids, even though it had been raining earlier, (we ended up doing it under the car port). We had cake and food and tons of people came. Thankfully I had Sunday and then that Monday was a holiday from work, so I had some time to put the house together again!




We're so proud of you Anarosa!!




3 comments:

Janae said...

She is darling, Heather! I can't believe how big she is either. 2 more years (closer to 1 1/2) and I'll be in the same boat! :)

And I *LOVE* it when I have extra time to put my house together - especially when family is in town! Good, I'm glad for you.

Hope you're feeling good! :)

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures!! We are so proud of Anarosa! I'm so glad everything went well.

Katie said...

Awww...what a special day! That's got to be great to see your child be baptized.