Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hold the Pickles Please!

Quotes of the Day:

(while driving home from Hollister)
Jacob: "I really want a massage when we get home"
Dad: "You want what????
Jacob: "A massage, they are reallllly good"
Dad: "Really?"
Jacob: "Yeah, but I don't want the pickles"
Dad: "Umm Okay"
Jacob: "You know the ones they put on your eyes at the end"
Explanation: apparently his little friend in Hollister had been trying to explain the spa to him. It sounded good to him, he just didn't want the pickles!! (um...cucumbers from the facial I'm guessing????)

While Getting Ready for School:
Mom: "Alana go brush your teeth, I can smell your breath from over here!!"
Alana: "What? You're going to take away my only defence from bullies???"
note: she is currently in the process of recruiting a first grade "army" to take on all the third graders at school, so I'm pretty sure she doesn't have much of a problem with bullies.

While watching an ad for disney princess on ice:
Jacob: "Mom can we go see that? Pleeeeeeeeease?"
Mom: "well maybe"
Jacob: "There's going to be a lot of princesses there and I'm thinking maybe not all of them will have a prince yet"

3 comments:

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

Oh my gosh, those are tooo hilarious!!!!!! What cute kids!

Janae said...

Hilarious!! That is really funny. Especially the last one. :) LOL My kids and yours would get along great!

Heather Oakman said...

Yes! I definatley think our kids would get along!!! (umm.... or they might take over the world!)