Saturday, April 27, 2013

Three Year Olds

Here is my three-year-old at my daughter's middle school open house.

Any guesses as to the logic behind his outfit??? I'll give you a hint. The first shirt is a black superman t-shirt. That is covered by a superman pajama shirt. Next comes the vest with a nice orange tie to round it out (the plaid shorts? those are just for fun). .............Still haven't got it yet? He was dressed as Clark Kent! (you know because I never let him go places dresseed as Superman)

This also happens to be the day he discovered how to use "air quotes" correctly.

Also, he filled his potty chair bowl with potato chips.

It's been quite the day!

2 comments:

Janae said...

Ha ha! This made me laugh out loud! I have a similar post going up on my blog shortly. :) I think he and my two youngest would do great together! Imagine the fashion that would be flying around. The general public wouldn't know what to think! HA HA!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

That is awesome!! Too funny!