Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Well, not much to report this week. We've been doing everything we usually do. We thought that Anarosa might have another case of shingles. But, the doctor we saw yesterday didn't seem to think that that's what they were. (she gave us the medicine for shingles anyway, just in case!) I think she could tell that I wasn't quite convinced that they weren't shingles, and I was prepared to come right back in the next day if they got worse!
Mark went camping with the young men last weekend! He hasnt' been camping for a while now, so I'm sure he had fun. We got to stay home all weekend (since Mark had the car) It was nice, and I finally got a Saturday to catch up on housework! Oh, my other big excitement is that Mark helped to pick a TON of lemons off of our tree. I bought a new citrus juicer, and after juicing less than half the lemons we collected I had four cups of lemon juice in the frig! So I have a feeling we'll be drinking lemonade for a long time!

2 comments:

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

that's so cool, I know you were excited about all those lemons. So did you pick them through the window??

Heather Oakman said...

Nope, we have this long pole with a basket at the top of it, and little "teeth" that grab the lemon. You pull on it and it plops into the basket (in theory)! Mark looked all over for one (he couldn't figure out what it was called) it turned out to be a "fruit picker" go figure.