Thursday, July 29, 2010

I found the smell!!

Yes, that's right, for the past week and a half there has been an obnoxious smell coming from our walk in closet. Both Mark and I have been constantly trying to figure out where it was coming from. We were finally getting convinced that some critter had died in the walls and we were going to have to pay someone to knock holes in our walls to find it, until today....when I moved the dresser to find a very large cup of chocolate milk!!! (complete with spoon to stir it with) hidden away behind it.......Yep......chocolate milk.

I thought about taking a picture, but I just had to hold my nose grab the cup barely by the edge and walk verrrrry quickly to the outside garbage can.

Anarosa's comment: "Huh, I could have sworn I took that out...."

2 comments:

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

I love Anarosa's comment!!! I am glad you found the smell because I finally found one too! I hate smells in the house!

Katie said...

Gross! Glad you found it. I just found a spilled sippy-cup with old milk under the passenger side of the car...really big bummer that not only was it milk that was left and forgotten about, but that it was spilled under the seat too...