Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Menu for the Week of December 3rd

Hi Everyone,
I have the link to next week's menu. The featured produce item ("Harvest of the Week") is Cranberries! That means I've included one recipe each day that uses cranberries in some way shape or form. The full menu includes breakfast, a packable lunch, snack and dinner for each day of the week.

Cranberries are a great source of Vitamin C and a good source of vitamins E and K as well! Plus they're just fun to eat.

Here's the link if you'd like to see the menu:


Clicking on the link will take you to a pdf document. The first page is the menu, if you click on any of the items with a square around them, it will automatically open up the recipe. The second page is the shopping list. It looks long, but it's usually not so bad, once you cross off what you already have. You can check out my menu page if you'd like to see the method behind my madness when making my menus.

Let me know if you enjoy any of the recipes, and I'll keep you posted next week as I try to get some very picky eaters to try cranberries!!

No comments: