Monday, October 13, 2008

A Matter of Semantics

Alana has been in a persnickety mood today, and arguing about every little thing. So, today when she and Anarosa were coloring with markers, she looks over at Anarosa’s drawing and asks her what it is. When Anarosa tells her it’s a pumpkin Alana says “that pumpkin is soooo unprofessional.” (Normally this is where Anarosa gets upset and tattles on Alana) But she just looked up from her picture and said “It’s not unprofessional it’s unique.”
They argued back and forth about it until Alana finally pulled me aside to ask me what “unique” meant. After that she let the matter drop!

2 comments:

Janae said...

Oh my gosh. That was so funny I laughed out loud. If Andy ever told Ryan his drawing was unprofessional I think I'd fall off the chair laughing. :)

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

I love it!! That is so funny. I think kid conversations are halarious!