Saturday, March 9, 2013

Next Week's Menu: Avocados

It's about time, but I think I'm back up and running again. I want to give a big THANK YOU to all of the friends and neighbors who brought by wonderful meals for my family and I after our newest baby was born. Now that I'm back on my feet, here is the menu for next week!

Our featured produce item is avocados. This is going to be a tough one, I love avocados, but none of my kidlets have been willing to try them. They are super good for you though. They are full of vitamin K and Folate. They also have healthy fat in them! Here's a link to the nutrition information if you're interested: avocado nutrition information

Since avocados lend themselves to texmex & mexican recipes, we have quite a few of them this week.

Here is the link to the pdf menu, shopping list, and recipes:



There's also more information on the "menu" page at the top of the blog.

Thanks!!

No comments: