Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Week

Hi Everyone,
Sorry about the lack of posts this week. Between cub scout meetings, and principal meetings, teacher meetings, my last week of work before our holiday shut-down, and a few other things, I just haven't had time to post anything! (Also, haven't had much time for laundry - but I digress.)

Anyway, here is the preschool theme for next week:


And here is the menu for next week as well:


Leafy greens are super healthy for you, and it should be noted that I'm very liberal in my interpretation of greens. While I do have one recipe for traditional cooked greens, most of my greens recipes include spinach or leafy lettuce. (Hey, it counts in my book if my kids eat leafy lettuce on their turkey sandwiches!!)

Today is my day to get caught up with housework, cooking, and laundry. The good news is I have ELEVEN DAYS until I go back to work (for THREE more days) and then I am off on maternity leave until July!!!!!!!

So, other than having a baby, I will have much more time to keep the blog updated!




No comments: