Sunday, January 13, 2013

Menu for January 14th: Broccoli

Hi Everyone!
Here's our menu for this coming week. This week's produce item is broccoli! This is one vegetable that my kids either love or hate depending on the day of the week. We go through phases like that. This week, I tried to mix it in with a variety of recipes so that it didn't get too redundant.

If you'd like to look through the recipes. here's a link to a pdf menu. It also includes a shopping list. Just a note, if the ingredient is listed in a recipe, I put the amount before the ingredient, if the amount you need is specific to the number of people you're cooking for (like apples for snack time) I list the amount we buy for my family of 6 after the ingredient. That way you know to adjust for your family.





2 comments:

Janae said...

I love seeing other people's menus who have kids similar ages to mine! You have good ideas. And BTW, your breakfasts are WAY better than over here!! lol :)

Heather Oakman said...

Thanks!! I am really trying to get some fruits and veggies into my kids, not an easy task among my crew!