Tuesday, January 8, 2013

 This week we started our Ice and Snow projects! At the beginning of the week, I usually print out the activities I'd like to use and put them in a binder. The binder has tabs for the days of the week. Then the night before, after the kids have gone to bed, I usually gather everything I'll need for the next day and put it in a basket. That way, when I sit down with my three-year-old to do the projects, I've got everything I need. I also cut out anything I want to pre-cut the night before! This is great to do when I'm watching TV.

 We were a bit of an over-achiever with our glitter snowflakes. We decided we needed glitter, stars, and more stars, but we had fun with it!!

This was our story board. My three-year-old was interested for about three minutes in it, until his older brother came home from school and wanted to play with it. Then all of a sudden he wanted it all to himself, and it was the coolest thing ever!

If you'd like a pdf document with all of the Ice and Snow activities here's the link:

No comments: