Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Planes, Trains and Things that Go!

Sorry this is late....I'm still figuring out how to do this with different software.
Here is the PDF for the weekly theme: Planes Trains and Things that Go!




The format is slightly different from the others I have posted. If you click on any square on the schedule that has underlined words, it will take you to an outside webpage. Even the pages that I created myself still take you to another pdf document. Hopefully this will work just as well or even better!! Since I'm still testing this out Please Let Me Know if you have any problems, or if any of the links aren't working so I can fix them!!

And of course, let me know how the activities work for you!!

Thanks!!


1 comment:

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

LOVE THE FORMAT! I love how it's organized by subject and that we can just click on it. Fabulous. I can't wait until Elle is old enough to do all these projects so don't take this site down. :0